+{manda}+

Monday, August 01, 2005

hihi

Started a new blog because something screwed up my previous one.

ORD IS OVER.wahaha.Finally.

However, the truth settles in slowly.After the sec fours are gone, we have to gear up to let our DEAR sec threes take over.

During phototaking , I was standing behind all the sec twos and I saw that only some of them have their lance ranks..Its like, I WANT to get the lance rank by this year but I doubt that I can make it.If attendance is counted..I'm screwed =(

ARGH.Why am i obsessing over ranks and all that when I am NOT the type that obsesses over NP? I dint even polish my boots and all. XP.

Anyway..Woots for the sec fours.Haha.Girls in NP are more "zai" than the boys.. The two SIs are girls and Emily is more pro than Sgt.Jiahao. HaHa.I shall work hard not to 'pon' so much and be more 'enthu' (in yanting's sense) abt NP.Wish me luck .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home