+{manda}+

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

utterly random yet not totally meaningless rant of the day

well. basically , i think that meg cabot should think about giving the writing about royalty/people who fall in love with royalty thing a rest. because its getting tiring! princess diaries,nicola and the viscount, victoria and the rogue and all american girl are all revolving around the same pattern. perhaps it is why she moved on to write the mediator.

ok see. utterly random. i doubt many people who read my blog would actually like. get where im coming from.i thought it would be a really long meaningless rant. but it turned out to be a short one. well hooray for you then. i should put a disclaimer infront of my rants. haha ah well. im too lazy to go do it now.


and on top of it all. my sister is turning into an american-girl wanna-be. and its getting on my nerves.

life sucks; bite me

p.s and nco jarrel just tagged at my tagboard. he hasnt done that in a while. which leaves me to ponder. how often does he read my blog. because you never really know until they tag. i better be careful what i post about ncos next time. HAHA like i would actually care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home