+{manda}+

Friday, September 08, 2006

singapore expo

ok i promised charlenechan.

me and yuqian met at city hall mrt. it was EARLY. and we were like T.T i wanna sleep. we arrived at expo station at 8! and we were only supposed to meet mrs raja at 8.45.. -.-
so we went to 7eleven and ate tomyam cup noodles. yummy. then we went to expo hall 2. it is a darn long walk.
then weijie, tomson , 211 vincent and some sec ones were already there. so its like. we spent the whole time crapping about stuff. arguing about reptiles, amphibians and dinosaurs. yep.
then they started calling me sarah -.- for some absurd reason. and yuqian became bunny. -.-

unable to fathom the reasons which are beyond me.

ohyeah some crescent girl got fits. which was kind of freaky. and no one really knew what to do and everything. poor girl. must be too stressed.

after the vip came and went, which was the only thing we did for the whole day. we went to the food fair! wahaha. me and qian had okonomiyaki and cheese hotdogs while the guys had cold BALLS and muah chee.


ohoh more lyrics. x)

i cant hate you anymore - nick lachey

An empty room can be so deafening,
The silence makes you wanna scream,
It drives you crazy.
I chased away the shadows of your name,
And burn the picture in a frame,
But it couldn't save me.

And how could we quit something we never even tried,
Well you still can't tell me why.

We built it up,
To watch it fall.
Like we meant nothing at all.
I gave and gave the best of me,
But you couldn't give you what you need.
You walked away,
You stole my life,
Just to find what your looking for.
But no matter how I try,
I can't hate you anymore.
...I can't hate you anymore.

Your not the person who you used to be,
The one I want who wanted me,
And that's a shame but,
There's only so many tears that you can cry.
Before it changes the life right from your eyes,
And I can't go on that way.
And so I'm letting of everything we were,
It doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

We built it up,
To watch it fall.
Like we meant nothing at all.
I gave and gave the best of me,
But you couldn't give you what you need.
You walked away,
You stole my life,
Just to find what your looking for.
But no matter how I try,
I can't hate you anymore.

Sometimes you hold so tight,
It slips right through your hands.
Will I ever understand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home