+{manda}+

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

newtextbooks. :)

my mom and my sis went to sch yesterday to buy books and uniform for me.
well i couldnt go because i had np.
everyone thought i looked like my mom ( or my mom looked like me, according to jason and bryan ) and they also thought my sister was cute ( not bad ah, according to zhaoming)
it felt weird to have them watching me during parade.
well, i tried to behave as normally as i could.

so anyway, my mom wrapped all my books.
which was weird.
well, in pri sch everyone wrapped their books.
however, in sec sch i seem to be one of the few who actually bother to wrap.
well A maths looks ok. not too hard i suppose
all the science books are so thick! and big!
and i dont like that new textbook smell.
all woody and plastic-y

oh yeah and this guy from china memorized the value of pi to the 67000th place.
crazy ass.
other kids play ball and watch tv
you're cooped up in your room. memorizing a bunch of numbers.
its really cool that your memory is so great.
but we have calculators for a reason you know.

1 more day to camp! :D

[EDIT]

oh yeah and my mom and my sis went to china so im home free!
FREEDOM (:
and sorry jamie, i got no tics so i cant go to cul pot and watch you sing :(
im sure you can gimme a private concert someday x)

oh yeah and i want to go for humanities trip next year!
caitlyn! we go visit berlin wall , yes?
and and i wanna participate in many many things next year
so that i will have alot of fun before sec 4 starts and we all have to start mugging.
yesyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home