+{manda}+

Friday, August 05, 2005

haHAha

It seems as if I had a lot of things to say on Tuesday and now that I have exhausted my quotient..I did not really have anything to say today.

Even to Charlene, who is the most talkative person I know.

Haha.But surprisingly once I got home, I talked with Charlene for about 40 minutes and then 10 more minutes just now.. Wow, we have so much in common..Hahah.

Next week is slackish.National Day and a whole bunch of holidays, too bad I am sort of 'grounded' so I have to stay home and study instead of sneaking out after school like I used to.
Siann.

Decided to be more cheerful in my posts and put smilie faces and stuffs more often.haha.Luckily my blog is not high profile or anything so I don't really have to watch what I say.Some people are really entertaining bloggers but unfortunately I am not one of them. =D

Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home