+{manda}+

Saturday, May 06, 2006

weekends.

they are boring.haha. and my arms ache.most probably was the 20+ pumpings plus all the flag carrying.

yesterday we finished learning the whole dance. and now all we most likely will be doing is just going over the dance again and again until we get it right.been listening to avril songs lately. decided to post lyrics here. since im so bored.

Things I'll never say
im tugging at my hair
im pulling at my clothes
i try to keep my cool
i know it shows
im staring at my feet
my cheeks are turning red
im searching for the words
inside my head
im feeling nervous
trying to be so perfect
'cause i know you're worth it
you're worth it
yeah
if i could say what i wanna say
i'd say i wanna blow you
away
be with you everynight
am i squeezing you too tight
if i could see what i wanna see
i wanna see you go down
on one knee
marry me today
guess im wishing my life away~
with these things i'll never say..
it dont do me any good
its just a waste of time
if it aint coming out
we're not going anywhere
(repeat chorus)
what's wrong
with my song
these words keep slipping away
i stutter
i stumble
like i've got nothing to say~
(repeat chorus)
yeah its a song from her first album. i know it sounds all cheesy and stuff. but i think its sweet and i like it. x) oh and we took our costume measurements. im taking the smallest size.well. no big surprise there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home