+{manda}+

Monday, May 01, 2006

seriously. bored.

haha. because im seriously bored. i went blog surfing and found this thingy.


My ex is: someone.. >.<
Maybe I should: actually get something done.
now I love: honey! and little kitty kats (xiaomaomi) x)
I don't understand: why we are forced to write boring compos.
People say I'm: uh. retarded. =D
Love is: cruel sadistic bitch of a mistress? fun at times..
Somewhere, someone is: missing someone else. xD
I think the current US President: is looking for more countries to 'help'
When I wake up in the morning: i am grumpy.
I get annoyed when: people act like things they arent?
My dog is: going to be a collie/siberian husky
My cat is: going to be FLUFFY
Kisses are the best when: they are given to you by someone you love
Tomorrow: hmms. i dunno. will be unpredictable?
I have low tolerance for people who: smoke

hey yeah.lalala.bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home