+{manda}+

Friday, December 15, 2006

loong post. ( or maybe not )

i went blogsurfing.
and was so amazed at some people who blog like 500+ words with every post.
and they talk about more than what goes on with their life.
it was a *AHA!* moment for me when i realised " hmm i should blog more."
and yeah, since i have so many opinions on so much random crap.
WAHAHA you're stuck here reading my seemingly uninteresting but really it gets very informative at the end crap. (:

plans to watch eragon tonight.
have i mentioned how i love fantasy stuff!
harry potter, lord of the rings, and whatnot. mm, orlando bloom. yummy.

oh and i think we all should really be grateful for everything we have, because you never know when you're going to lose something that meant so much more to you than you could have ever imagined.
and you're going to be filled with regret because you never treasured that person as you should have. as they say " you never know what you've got until its gone ".
like my grandfather, i never really thought he was very important in my life because we seldom visit him and everything?
but now that he's got senile dementia and he's bedridden, i realise how important he is in my life? and that if i ever lost him i would be crushed.
SEE. my theory is really cheesy but its tested and proven!

is it too early for new year resolutions? haha this list is still under review. changes to be made to it sooner or later.

MY LIST FOR 2007 (:

1. get all A1s for all my subjects. ( ohmygawsh. Amaths and HigherChinese. DANG. )
2. survive ATC2007 ( im scared of HEIGHTS! TT.TT )
3. make lots of friends , and love my new class (:
4. volunteer myself for many many overseas school trips ( yay caitlyn! )
5. be a good listening ear for all my friends ( have i accomplished that already? :X ) ( but yep, you can always talk to me! :)
6. must, STUDY. must. not. slack.
7. get a good post as nhnp nco :D
8. improve my maths and sciences. :S
9. be a better christian and be more devoted to Him
10. accomplish everything on my list.



not in the order of importance.

wow. i have high expectations!
gosh.
oh well.
work hard (:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home