+{manda}+

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

national day 2005

harlo people. national day.. actually .. national day has not much of an effect on me.It doesn't make me feel strangely patriotic or anything.I'm just like " national day arh? " Not that I don't like Singapore or anything, but I just don't really care about national day.

Erm, yeah. So we had special assembly for national day.All the cheer finalist classes had to perform for us.All of them were very enthusiastic about their cheer.You can tell they all really put in alot of hardwork into it.Sadly, Singapore does not have alot of history or anything to work on.. So alot of them ended up doing the same songs and stuff.

Feeling tired now.Killed off $2 from my EZ-link just for accompanying my friends to where they wanted to go.

sleepy -.-
ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home