+{manda}+

Thursday, September 01, 2005

teachers day pt.2

ok yeah so today was teachers day.u know..when all the secondary ppl go back to their primary schools and have some bonding time and all.. but basically..

its sweltering outside and im sitting infront of the fan =)

they spray painted my hair for the performance so i spent like half an hour in the shower trying to get all the junk outta my hair.first time i shampooed and conditioned my hair so thoroughly in months.XD

must try to take better care of my hair.. the dumb barber said i had to put more shampoo and not let it get 'out of shape'

i dun sound like me.since when have i given a damn about my hair?

ok.shall stop obsessing.

our chem teacher cried in class yesterday.she was going all " i know u all don't like me .. but inside my heart..i know im a good teacher.. there arent many good teachers that can teach chemistry u know.. tomorrow im going to write a letter to the HoD and tell her i cannot work anymore" yeah.so its like..for the last term, we are gonna have another chem teacher..better go revise my notes later.

we have a life science camp on monday and tuesday.the kind where u go around attending all sorts of talks and stuff.should be ok if not boring.oh ya and we lost badminton.but i'd rather not talk about it, its gonna make me very bu gan yuan.

ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home