+{manda}+

Sunday, October 30, 2005

end of the year

yes. its that time again.no not christmas.the end of the year.and i have decided to give everybody who's willing to listen my five cents' worth about it.

i dunno.it seemed to me that not so long ago we had just received our psle results and our school postings.suddenly, time warp and we are already here.on the threshold of the end of the beginning of secondary school.

school ended yesterday.
for some reason, that sounds to me like someone just died.

maybe i am just sad that maybe we could have cherished more this year than we did.
the melancholy . oh well.
going to the library later to borrow books.probably going to try and improve my art this holiday again.
(dont bother.i will be fine.dont bother. i wont ever let anybody see me cry.dont bother.i wont die.i will live on.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home