+{manda}+

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

my day at home 2

haha. forgot to bring my wallet to school today. so i couldnt go with them to This Fashion as planned. anyway, would waste alot of other people's money too because they were going to kbox and all that. so if they 'sponsored' me to go je and then standard ticket and all that. they would waste alot of their money la.
so in the end they went without me. :( haha oh wells. there will be other times.

so i went home. so cool. seems as if i have alot of free time.watched tv,reality tv and stuff .hahaha. realized the people on reality tv are funny. all dramatic and stuff, as if the show meant so much to them? hmm if next time i join a reality show i shall see but right now i think its dumb.

tied my hair for school for the first time yesterday. (haha yes i can hear all my primary school friends gasping. lol. ) yeah i have and gotten some comments.haha. overall they say its 'cute'.haha
my mom and my sis liked it too. my mom was like 'its neater and better' she let me leave my hair long until im frustrated with tying my hair.lol.wonder when tt will be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home