+{manda}+

Friday, April 07, 2006

ndps!

hahaha.we had ndp today. wasnt really that hyper about it because the weather was hot and i slept late last night.was tired.
learned new dance steps.new formation. the instructor say we almost done learning the whole thing le.more than halfway through.
we played monkey with a ping pong ball. hard to catch but fun nonetheless.
hmms. nothing much le ba.gosh. maths homework.. haha i was made to write ' i will write my contents page' 10 times for mr liu.. i thought it was funny.. got the shock of my life when he called me. i thought some other teacher reported to him i got bad bahaviour or something.when he was like 'contents page' i was like phew..haha and i smiled all the way back to my seat.




my eyes were opened to the ruthlessness of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home