+{manda}+

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

tadah!

hahaha another new skin!

i think im going to keep this one for quite awhile.
its so.. cheerful :D

but who knows. the colours are kind of too striking for my liking.
and i already have another skin in the waiting.

a helpful friend once counted the number of times i announced my blogskin changes from last year until now. and it was only 12! well, if you count the recent two, that makes 14.
thats WAY too little. i've had this blog for like two years! it should at least be 20+

who knows, we'll see. its the holidays and i have alot of spare time on my hand.

if only i had photoshop, then i would spend more of my time making my own instead of using others.
but then again, im a lazy piece of poo. so. guess not.

boredom.
BANGyou're dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home